Catastrophe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age of Mythology

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GranaMan

GranaMan

Age of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Age of Mythology   Age of Mythology EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Aye, thoose who have interest in Real time strategy games this is for you. A strategy game where you play as a civilization of old times. You may choose between: Greek, Norse(My Race), Atlanteans or Egyptians... Choose the civilization that fits your strategy and desire. You may use god powers and be given myth units from the gods that you have pleased. By gods i talk about the greek gods; Zeus, Poseidon, Hades. Norse: Odin, Thor, Loke. Egyptian: Ra, Isis, Set. Atlanteans: Kronos, Oranos, Gaia.

And you may build a gate to tartarus(underworld) to free a gigantic titan to crush your opponents.

The game is magic and made of pure epicness. You will fall in love with it quick if you like RTS games.
Back to top Go down
Mike is Wright

Mike is Wright

Age of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology   Age of Mythology EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Legend and me have the game also. Its a really good game.
Back to top Go down
Kontra
Admin
Kontra

Age of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology   Age of Mythology EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:15 pm

Hmm i not one for rts's
Back to top Go down
https://catastropheroleplay.forumotion.com
GranaMan

GranaMan

Age of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology   Age of Mythology EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:25 am

Kontra wrote:
Hmm i not one for rts's

Not even World in Conflict where you can be Russians vs USA or NATO?
You can hear the Russians/soviet union SHOUTING: FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!!! When they go to war?

You tell me kontra... That you dont like rts games. EVEN if you can be the baddest of all soviet communist bad asses and kick to ass in a war? You can nuke people. You can napalm people. You can send and control a soviet spetsnaz force to eliminate their artillery or radar...

You say kontra that you dont like RTS games even if it contains what you love: Bad ass russians.
Back to top Go down
Kontra
Admin
Kontra

Age of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology   Age of Mythology EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:00 pm

well correction* I dont like cartoony rts's. I like realistic ones like total war, but my cant run that Sad
Back to top Go down
https://catastropheroleplay.forumotion.com
GranaMan

GranaMan

Age of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology   Age of Mythology EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:54 am

Kontra wrote:
well correction* I dont like cartoony rts's. I like realistic ones like total war, but my cant run that Sad

World in Conflict isn't "cartoony"... Its quite realistic.
Back to top Go down
TM-Legend

TM-Legend

Age of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology   Age of Mythology EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:46 pm

I quite like these games, but i agree with kontra they need to be more realistic cos many of them are just too fake flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Age of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology   Age of Mythology Empty

Back to top Go down

Age of Mythology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catastrophe Roleplay :: Other Games-
Jump to: