Catastrophe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well if the server is up....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gir

Gir

Well if the server is up.... Empty
PostSubject: Well if the server is up....   Well if the server is up.... EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:50 am

I've been seing the server in my favorites lately, but nobody has been playing on it. May I know why? Do people play on it when I don't?To me it was a wasted attempt to remake CA.
Back to top Go down
TM-Legend

TM-Legend

PostSubject: Re: Well if the server is up....   Well if the server is up.... EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:58 am

Its the people who actually make tht server, its pointless to be on there with few people and no one wants to join it. I have now quit all steam for abit because CA has collapsed once again imo. Will talk to a few of yous again soon i hope other than that you can all suck my cock.
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

PostSubject: Re: Well if the server is up....   Well if the server is up.... EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:53 pm

TM-Legend wrote:
Its the people who actually make tht server, its pointless to be on there with few people and no one wants to join it. I have now quit all steam for abit because CA has collapsed once again imo. Will talk to a few of yous again soon i hope other than that you can all suck my cock.

What? I can't understand your grammar dude.
Back to top Go down
Mike is Wright

Mike is Wright

PostSubject: Re: Well if the server is up....   Well if the server is up.... EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:45 pm

It means that He'll talk to a few of us but other than that he wants you to suck his cock.
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

PostSubject: Re: Well if the server is up....   Well if the server is up.... EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:54 am

Mike is Wright wrote:
It means that He'll talk to a few of us but other than that he wants you to suck his cock.

Disturbing...
Back to top Go down
ElJameo

ElJameo

PostSubject: Re: Well if the server is up....   Well if the server is up.... EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:10 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well if the server is up....   Well if the server is up.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well if the server is up....
Page 1 of 1