Catastrophe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garrysmod Update

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kontra
Admin
Kontra

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Do you guys think garry will realease another big gmod update again one day ?
Back to top Go down
https://catastropheroleplay.forumotion.com
ramser

ramser

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:01 pm

that big update was not from the gmod team.
Back to top Go down
Kontra
Admin
Kontra

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:03 pm

The update that changed gmod 10 to "gmod 11". Who made that? Like when gmod ported with orange box engine and all that.
Back to top Go down
ramser

ramser

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:01 pm

valve made the update
Back to top Go down
cj1094

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:07 pm

TEAM GARRY did...
Back to top Go down
ramser

ramser

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:23 pm

no most of the update is not garry because garry dose not do shit.
Back to top Go down
Kontra
Admin
Kontra

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Garry does work hard but he is scarred to make big changes cause they might piss off certain people.
Back to top Go down
ramser

ramser

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:16 pm

the big thing that is out right now is you can go into any server and take files off of it.
Back to top Go down
Kontra
Admin
Kontra

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:33 am

Ramser you should read garry's blog. he has some big plans for gmod like improvong the sandbox and adding evena single player mission system. He wants to upgrade gmod's engine again as soon as he can.

Oh and he wants to make a addon system were you just click on it on garrymod.org and it auto installs like the itunes store.
Back to top Go down
ElJameo

ElJameo

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:52 am

Kontra wrote:
Oh and he wants to make a addon system were you just click on it on garrymod.org and it auto installs like the itunes store.

Unfortionatly people will abuse that, but yes I think that's a brill idea.

I have to say Ramser, Garry does a lot more work than you think. Yeah, it looks like he does nothing, then again, he's probably semi-retired now (lol).
Back to top Go down
Kontra
Admin
Kontra

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:36 pm

Well they would actually have to moderate all the files that are uploaded to garrymod.org so no virus's would pop up.

Ya right now Garry bought a office for Facepunch and there hiring more staff so i bet we will see more Garrymods
updates within the next couple of months.
Back to top Go down
ElJameo

ElJameo

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:06 am

We'd better. I'm suprised Garry has any money. He made 1.4 million off GMod, but by now, shouldn't he have of spent it by now? lol
Back to top Go down
ramser

ramser

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:10 pm

he should get real coders
Back to top Go down
Kontra
Admin
Kontra

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:42 pm

He makes alot of money from googles ads because he owns one of the biggest forums and download sites.

He is hiring a couple positions now i am pretty sure he already has a couple real coders.
Back to top Go down
ramser

ramser

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:04 pm

if thats true, then why wont he fix things
Back to top Go down
Kontra
Admin
Kontra

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Well maybe he cant find a solution.
Back to top Go down
Mike is Wright

Mike is Wright

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:11 pm

I'm pretty sure hes made more than that because in a interview they asked him if he could live off the profits hes made from gmod for the rest of his life.. he said Yeah.
Back to top Go down
ElJameo

ElJameo

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:07 am

Mike is Wright wrote:
I'm pretty sure hes made more than that because in a interview they asked him if he could live off the profits hes made from gmod for the rest of his life.. he said Yeah.

I saw it on the wiki. It's been removed though. Shame. lol
Back to top Go down
Mike is Wright

Mike is Wright

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:35 pm

I think he'll make another big update. He's been updating it since the start and it make shim a lot of money. Why wouldn't he update it? I suppose with his new game Rust taking over a lot of his time eventually he'll stop updating the game but I don't picture that happening for many years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garrysmod Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrysmod Update   Garrysmod Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Garrysmod Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catastrophe Roleplay :: Garrysmod-
Jump to: